btn-shipping
Call Us Today! 1.250.714.6399
info@relkieartglass.com
Quote Request

Pricing, Ordering & Shipping

Built to your specifications.

|Prices & Shipping
Prices & Shipping 2018-05-23T22:20:42+00:00

Pricing

Relkie Art Glass is a custom art glass studio. We build to your specifications. Due to the wide range of products and size differences we do not stock built products, but rather build when ordered. Types of glass vary too, and substitution (different colours and textures) may cause a price difference. Please fill out our quote form (the more info you give us, the more accurately we can quote) and we will be happy to supply you with a quote. You should hear back from us in 72 hours.

For our U.S. customers, our quotes will include all border fees etc…, we look after everything, all you have to do is sign when you receive the order!

Ordering

Once you have received your quote and confirmed the order details, we require a 50% deposit to begin building your project. If you require drawings for your piece, a minimum 20% non-refundable deposit is required. This amount will be subtracted from the total quote. Once the drawing has been finalized, a 30% deposit (for a total of 50%) is required to build your project. If we are shipping your order, you will receive a picture of your project completed and crated, receive the outstanding balance, and ship you the project. For local projects, the balance is due upon completion.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, wire transfers, e-transfers, cheques and cash for the local orders.

Shipping

A large portion of our business is working with and supplying our art glass to distant customers.  Therefore, the shipping of our art glass safely to you is paramount.  Shipments of stained glass are shipped via freight carriers and are fully insured by a independent insurance agency. Smaller orders may go by courier (no insurance).  Having developed a proven crating system assures you the safety of your art glass delivery to any destination. Due to the wide range of glass and products we sell, and the destinations we ship to, shipping charges are priced when we quote your glass. We build wood crates for your project, shipped upright on a pallet. Any damage to the crate you receive should be noted on the Bill of Lading. Crates should be open a.s.a.p. and the contents checked out. Damage should be reported to the insurance company on the paper work we will supply before shipping.

We are delighted! It looks fantastic and best of all the glass arrived all in one piece. Whoever packed it did a great job- thank you.
It looks beautiful. Thank you,
Emmet & Julie Roche, Kentucky